Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fear of relapse

XMS students' creed:

I am unique and worthy, within me lies the power to be the best that I can be.

If I were a Christian, I would say, "Lord, please give me the strength to carry on." If I were a devout taoist, I would say "God, please let things pass smoothly for me this year, let me be achieve good grades and bless me with good health." If I were a buddhist, I would say .... I don't know what I would say. But I'm not any of them, so I draw strength from my secondary school's student creed. It speaks the exact words to me. I am unique, I am worthy and I do have the power within to be the best that I can be. I must believe because I do not want to be in the state that I was in during the exam period, too scary.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger fallen angel said...

Inspirational. :)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, yar it is when you read it like this. But when you have to recite it every morning for 4 years, "inspirational" is the last thing on your mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home