Friday, January 05, 2007

First baby step

I... haha.

Unexpectedly happy. Happiness as thought it is SH who talked to me on MSN, as though it was in the past again. Only that it isn't him this time round. Remember this guy I talked about? His initials are also SH. I finally initiated conversation with him on MSN and he replied! Thank you for talking so fluidly, so easily as though it's been only days since we last talked and not years, thank you for not ignoring me when I approached despite my actions. The conversation didn't last very long but I'm really, truly happy to have taken that first step. A lot of things are about first steps and I'm glad to have typed that "hello". Now when will I be able to say that "sorry"?

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home