Friday, January 12, 2007

It's my blog

Why is liking a person so difficult? Letting go is even worse. Sigh. I can't know anything personal about him. In a way forbidden by himself. Yeah, if I were him, I probably would have done the same too. It's just that it kind of hurt that I'm to be just one of those out there you know, like nobody he would notice, like just one of his readers, nobody of importance really. It hurts, but that's how it is and that's how it'll be for a long, long time.
*smiles grimly* And after he reads this (IF he reads this), I'm guessing he'll just move away from me even more, haha, though I'm not sure in which other ways. I'm not blaming him, I'm just feeling sour about it. Like I said, if it's me, I'd probably do the same too. So why am I still blogging it? *shrug* I don't know. Hey, it's my blog, right?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home