Saturday, February 10, 2007

Conversation

sister: I like 3 boys leh.
me: Is it?
sister: Yar. One of them is the monitor.
sister: You know hor, Clarissa told the monitor that I love him leh.
me: love?! Is it? She told him that YOU lo...like him ah?
sister: Yar...
me: love lehz!
sister: Yar, love lah!
me: You mean you like him right?
sister: No. Love..
me: Love is... *makes exaggerated gesture* wah (sound effect) leh! You like him, correct?
sister: Yar, love what!
me: okay...
sister: Yar. I was in another class then later we talk a while already then he asked, "you love me, is it?". I thought that I heard that, then I quickly talk about other things like... like... (she gestures and thinks furiously) "you want to do drawing?"
me: haha, so funny...
sister: because so embarrassing mah! Then in my mind I was asking "did John really say that?"

me: so does he like you?
sister: I think so...
sister: Actually got 3 boys, [name], [name] and John (class monitor). But monitor is the first one. He's very handsome...! *grins*
me: haha!
FYI, Olivia is the monitress of her class. She also happens to my younger sister, 12 years younger, in fact.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger stephanie said...

haha, olivia also very pretty ma! :P

she sounds very mature talking abt all those. haha

u nv ask her how she celebrating vday?

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... her head big lor, so many ppl say she's pretty... yar, she's quite mature. She thinks that v-day is for christians..

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger fallen angel said...

childlike innocence. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home