Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Don't tell me you don't like praises - you're lying

Feel a bit neglected, ignored.

I feed on attention, live on praise. I don't deny it. Who doesn't do so? Don't tell me you don't.

Don't tell me you put on makeup because you like destroying your skin and not because of some guy, your boyfriend, or to look good in front of others. Don't tell me you announce publicly your blog address because some other person forced you to. Don't say that you join online communities and forums, participating eagerly in them because you have to. Don't tell me that you are in clubs or CCAs and in the Executive Committee unwillingly. Don't tell me you hate all of it, all the attention, the praise that others heap on you for a job well done, a website nicely created or the contribution of an interesting and creative idea. Don't deny that if something is really important to you, something you really enjoy doing, you'd want to receive praise and the appropriate attention, you'd want others to say "wow, that's wonderful!" or "One of the best I've seen/heard!" Don't tell me you don't, because you'd be lying.

If you don't agree with me, feel free to comment.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger DK said...

Who neglected you??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home