Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pissed at blur me

This time round I'm utterly pissed at myself.

Matter #1
Don't know what's wrong with me, saw all the test dates wrongly. Thought there was a test tomorrow but there isn't. Luckily I didn't study for it either. Blessing in disguise?

Matter #2
Feel like I let myself down on today's Biopsychology test. Should have studied a bit more and a bit harder, covered more areas. It shouldn't have been difficult if I had studied properly. Found out before the test that it covers 40% of the total grade. This is one of the highest ever and I'm undeniably upset. I wonder if I can still score a good grade for this or not.

As a result of all these, I shall now fully concentrate on the next test, Abnormal Psychology, this Thursday. This time round I don't care if I sleep 4 hours, I'll squeeze in as much as I can in full detail. Abnormal Psychology, though interesting, is full of details - aetiology, treatments, symptoms, diagnoses. Sometimes it's driving me crazy and sometimes, haha, half-way through studying I'll be like "hey! I have this symptom!" It's a crazy (pun not intended) module, but I really like it.

I wonder if I can still pull my CAP up to the 4 mark. Technically it's still possible but extremely difficult in practice. Yeah, I'll just give it a shot.

Turns out I only have 2 term tests this week. Not sure whether to laugh or not.

---------------------
Do you know that there's a "Narrator" programme in your Windows? It's meant to help people with visual impairments. Narrator can read aloud, dialog boxes options and more. I accidentally pressed something on the keyboard. I think you can call it up by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Space bar or try searching for "Narrator" on your computer.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Moe said...

Reading ure blog and no offense, but I feel alot better about myself. i realized i'm not the only one who's living life in a blur. but i've gone alot better, i know have a task list and a cool calender has gone along way in helping me organise my life.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger tstar said...

=D Does that mean I'm actually that bad?! haha... Nah, not offense taken.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Moe said...

lol no ure pretty bad. but so am i! so what i mean is ure not alone :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home