Thursday, February 22, 2007

Salad

I like salads. Friends should know that I like vegetables a lot. I happen to think that lettuce is very nice and would really prefer it over cooked vegetables since cooked ones are usually quite oily, unless you boil it. I like boiled vegetables too. Anyway, vegetables are not the point of this entry. The point is salads.

Felt like having a salad today, so in the middle of studying, I decided that I'd have one. Brought my notes into the kitchen and placed it somewhere safe. Don't ask why I brought my notes, I don't know either. So I made a hotdog, egg and apple salad, complete with lettuce and peas for decoration (and eating) plus Kraft's Coleslaw dressing.... ....

In 40 minutes.

Not to mention that the water overflowed while I was boiling the eggs and one of the egg expanded too much for its shell and cracked its shell too. I must be the only one who could do such damage with merely boiling eggs. So yar, it was 1.5 eggs, 1.5 apples, 3 hotdogs, some lettuce and peas. Everybody in the family except my father had some and they say it's nice. Well, it's pretty easy to make a salad - prepare the ingredients and mix, so can't take much credit for it. However, I wouldn't have used hotdogs if I had a choice. Thought the taste was too strong for salad and was kind of weird. Think I'd prefer ham. Haven't tried boiled chicken though, think it might be quite good. You all can also try potato-and-egg salad, think it should also be quite nice.

So much from a person who don't cook proper meals.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home