Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tiny bits in HDB

When I look out of my room window, I can see the block opposite getting their lift upgrading (now you all can guess about where I'm living). They have this... machine that scoops sand... haha, sorry don't know what's the name, stationed right on the grass patch, well previous grass patch since it's all soil now, right in front of the area where the lift is going to be built.

My mother was wondering why the two blocks around us have started on the upgrading already but not ours. I was more concerned about the grass that the machine was on. A great pity, don't you think? That such a nice patch of healthy grass pulled out from its roots and left to die. Somehow grass that are newly replanted always seem kind of out-of-place. They're often too lush - too green and too alive to fit in with the rest.

Yesterday morning I heard the Karang-Guni-with-his-funky-horning again. I contemplated throwing the washing machine down.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home