Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dangerous photos

Picasa is good for organizing photos, though it takes some getting used to. I haven't touched my Picasa for quite some time now - close to a year. Yesterday, this software was updating my photos like crazy. =)
Despite its goodness, there is something bad about Picasa. You know what it is?

It shows all your photos clearly on the screen - even those that you'd rather it not be seen by others. You get it.
Of course you can click to get to some other picture folders quickly, but sometimes it's the scrolling down while searching for pictures that is feared, especially when your family members are just beside you. So with a bit of sadness (just a tiny bit), I deleted one very dangerous photo. Thus, I think I'm relatively safe now.

I just hope they don't find out the other bunch of photos I have.

What? You think I can bear to delete everything?!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

7 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger DK said...

Actually, u can configure Picasa to only retrive pictures from certain folders only.

So what pictures are they? Share share leh. :D

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger tstar said...

i know can click at the side on certain folders then the pictures will come out, but sometimes accidentally scroll a bit, or when it moves to the correct folder, might see the rest mah. am i right? or r you talking about something else?

aiyo, pictures like when you take yourself until very ugly etc etc lor! =P

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger DK said...

I remember Picasa can configure to just retrieve pictures from certain folders. Other folders will not appear in Picasa at all.

Forgot where is the setting, you might want to explore.

U sure pic of urself take until very ugly? Or is it OTHER pictures? hmmm....

Don't like that leh. Share share some leh. Email to me. :D

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Can ah? ok, will check it out. thanks!

i shall ignore your request.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger DK said...

wah ciao. I teach u something new, u still don't share share ur stuff.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

i think you have more stuff than me to share leh... =D

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger DK said...

Exchange lor. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home