Sunday, March 04, 2007

Eye (and ear) candies

Can't help myself.
These past few days there have been more than a few eye candies around. Not only eye candies but erm, ear-candies?!

I happen to think that the current band president of my JC is really pretty and sweet. Plus she's capable - she's the president of (not Singapore) the band! Then there's another JC1 student there too and she looks utterly sweet. Think in school for the past couple of days I also spotted a couple of pretty ones. Suddenly they're all appearing out of nowhere. Being able to blend into the crowd has its advantages - you can watch those eye candies for as long as you want without being too conspicuous. Of course being a female helps too.

Yesterday while at Eugene's house, my cousins and father were talking about another cousin and calling him soldier. Argh! I almost went crazy then. You all should know how great an impact that word has on me.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger DK said...

Oh no.... you turning les?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger tstar said...

no lah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home