Saturday, March 31, 2007

New phone - N73 Music Edition

My family minus my brother all went to Hello! Singtel today. Initially with an intention to get a Samsung 3G phone, I ended up with Nokia's N73 Music Edition. I don't buy phones that are far too expensive and this one originally costs a whooping $498. After my trade-in and a change of plans, I got the phone for $263. Ok, so my father got it for me. Lucky me. A bit heartache but it's a real beauty with a huge capacity (somewhere in the place of thousands-MB), WIFI, MP3, 3.2 Megapixels camera, and er, a range of other functions I have not yet figured out. =D I just spotted an entire range of programs in the phone that I can find in the computer. Stuff like Adobe Reader.

I thought it was a bit of a pity for such a phone to land into my hands because I'm a bit of a technology-idiot. I don't keep up with news of latest phones with its newest functions, don't exactly know what GPRS do, have not used MMS before, didn't know what is WIFI, have an extremely limited collection of MP3 (not to mention I have not MP3 player) and I don't take photos or videos very often. And I'm considered the most tech-savvy in my house. Oh well, time to learn. I read manuals pretty well.

The first thing CW said when I told him yes my phone is camera and video-enabled, is

Take videos!

He did not mean videos of my surroundings.

Kind of miss my old phone though. Some of the messages inside could not be brought over so they are forever gone. Some stuff just cannot be replaced.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger DK said...

Wat a waste. Give me better lah. :P

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger tstar said...

no way!! =D

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell you something






THIS PHONE DOES NOT HAVE WIFI -.-

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger tstar said...

it doesn't?

oops. =S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home