Monday, March 05, 2007

Surprise visit & Computer settings

My cousin YY turned up today at my place with her mom and sister unexpectedly - a pleasant surprise. She also brought with her two pieces of chocolate cake from Bengawan Solo. It was delicious! Sinfully rich and chocolatey, exactly what I felt like eating today. Her reason for getting the cakes? Because I helped her to check if any of the books in her booklist is sold in NUS Co-op. Which reminds me that Clementi Bookshop might sell them. Hmm, would I get another 2 pieces of cake for that? =D Just kidding.

---------------------
I just changed the wallpaper of the computer since it's now technically my computer, as well as some other settings of the computer to suit my taste. It's now a picture of the Spinelli's cheesecake, taken a long time ago. It's one of the best pictures I have, the fork is aligned nicely at the side and fits perfectly into my screen so that it looks as if it's ready for consumption.

Er no, it doesn't mean anything else, I just really like this picture. Looks perfect, doesn't it? Reminds me of the word "classy". =D Of course I did try this other picture for the wallpaper:

Well, I thought it was very interesting but my mother vehemently protested against it. Oh well.

I also downloaded a few themes for my firefox browser and it's now a sweet red and silver, titled rubyFox, modeled after the iFox theme.

Absolutely love it. I also changed the cursors to something along the lines of music. Now I feel really good whenever I switch on the computer, cheers me up instantly.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home