Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can't sleep

Good morning. It's 5am and I'm wide awake. Can't promise I will be later, though. Went to bed at 12am but somehow woke up at around 4am, tossing and turning until 4.30am. I simply could not sleep so I decided it would be better if I just woke up. Have not been sleeping well lately, as if my body is telling me I should be studying and forces me to wake up at more appropriate timings. Alright, alright, body, I shall listen to you. Not that there is anything I can do anyway.

Headache coming on.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger fergus said...

hee! Waking up early is good :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger tstar said...

cannot, my mind don't work properly before 8am... FYI, I went back to sleep later on for 1.5 hours and woke up again, completely refreshed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home