Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chat

Just had a nice chat with cousin, helped me clear up some of my thoughts. Last time is I help her, now become she help me. =) Cousin growing old already. =P Now our knowledge base are about the same. Heard some pretty amazing stuff and laughed at some stupid stuff. Thanks for your help!

Cousin trying to say "potato chips",
...topato.. topato... potato! chips!

Cousin friend's formula to cheering one up,
You wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say "Hello sunshine! Today is going to be the best day ever!"

Cousin's fomula to achieving a depressive day,
You wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say "eerrr, nobody's wants you for the rest of your life! eeerrrr!"

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
your cousin how old? sounds really cute...in a baby cute kinda way..haha

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... she's barely a year younger than me. oh my god, she's going to read what you said lor! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home