Wednesday, April 25, 2007

An email, a call and realization

Checked my NUSmail today and found an email from Dr. Hon, the lecturer of the module whose exam I walked out on on Tuesday. He asked me to call his office number ASAP, so with fear in my heart, I did.

He was very nice, asked me what happened that day and what I intend to do. I told him I'd just retake the module next semester and he suggested that maybe I can fill in the yellow form and he can consider giving me an "incomplete" instead of a "fail" grade, which would look better on the transcript. There's no way he could have passed me, of course, but I'm not sure if an "incomplete" would affect my CAP. It'd be great if it didn't because by calculation, assuming I didn't score too well for the other modules (I expect that), my CAP would have been pulled down by a lot if it was counted in. By a lot, I mean by 1.0. It's that much.

Suddenly I feel like a failure. Really very stupid of me. I'm not like others who have backups - I don't. I have only my grades to depend on and nothing to fall back on. Should have been more hardworking this semester. Even if I failed that module, the others would have maintained it.

But thanks a lot to friends and cousins who showed me a lot of concert. Am very touched. =)

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger eStee said...

Lets meet up babe! I would love to talk with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home