Friday, April 13, 2007

Letting go - comments

I know that I can do this - just let it go. I'm feeling it go already. It's more different than I expected. It isn't about forgetting, it's just about accepting and moving on. It doesn't mean that I need to have no feelings at all, just feelings in a different way. Won't deny that it hurts, but it is just better. I need more time though, a lot more.
Do I hate him? Sometimes a lot. But a lot of things have to thank him for.
Thank you all for the concern, but I think I would rather not have any comments on this entry.

And thanks very much, my dearest cousin! Just needed to know if the question I asked you last night was true or not. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. But people tend to take what I write here as truly me. I'm not shutting myself out from guys, like what cousin says I portray here. Some would know, how could I? =P Maybe I'm being a little bit stubborn, ok maybe a lot more and I don't even realize it. But I was angry when people just tell me to forget him, forget it, let go quick, too long already. I promise if I hear any more about it I'll bite your head off but not before digging your eyes out. That's how fed-up I am.

You are not me, you don't know me, you don't know how I feel. I don't care how many of you say that you all have gone through this, don't care how you all say that you all understand. Every freaking case is different in some way, I don't think anybody can fully understand how another feel. I don't care what you all think about this, this is my stand, what I believe and I'm standing firm on it. Hmph! *pouts* Now looking back, a lot of you all say that you understand -_-" haha.. But I'm grateful anyway.

Jenny's reply deludes me most, though. I'm growing up? What the heck does that mean? No, I don't agree with what you are saying and I really don't think you understand everything. =P Pissed? =D But I'm grateful for your concern and your listening ear.

Now I hope this will be up longer than the last one.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader