Friday, April 27, 2007

Olivia's writing/drawing

Olivia suddenly told me yesterday or the day before that she loves me

I... love... Ng... Wan... Ah Bear!

Of course she was kidding about the Ah Bear part. =P Then yesterday she drew/wrote our names on a piece of paper:

It is all very sweet and nice, except for one thing:

One of the chinese characters of my name is opposite!

olivia: Yar what, correct what! Threeć—Ąmah!
me: Yar, but it is opposite... haha...
olivia: Orh! haha...

Then she said to pin this on my noticeboard so that other people can see and if they ask how come the name is wrong, tell them that it is her who wrote it and she didn't know how to write it.

Children! They do the sweetest things sometimes while at other times they're utterly naughty. Sounds like "idiosyncrasy credits" or something. Forgot the name, cousin, please correct me. =)

Am studying Developmental Psychology now, so much information, have to learn to link the different chapters fast.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home