Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random

Angry. Very angry. Very pissed. Very upset. Very unsatisfied. It's worse when I know the real reason why I'm upset. Then I get upset over being upset. Ha.

Can't stand studying. Just want to lose myself in something, somewhere. Maybe just long enough to make me feel worthy again, enough to make me feel wanted, make me feel me. Or maybe to make me feel not me.

Do you think people will notice or feel upset if I just disappeared one day? Maybe if I were everybody else but me, things would be better. But maybe not. I mean I have a pretty nice life. A life I probably don't deserve. Sheesh. What a bunch of crap. I should be treasuring it, right?

ARGH!

Lend me a shoulder to cry on? A hug? Anybody? Forget it. Don't deserve it.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger ar zhou said...

Hey, don't let the exam stress get you k? Everyone else in NUS is also suffering the same :p (that includes me)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger nicole said...

hey gal, dun be too stressed out from exam ok? Treasure and cherish all the good things that you have in life, and life itself is a journey, may surprises be in store for you~!

*hugs*

cheers, everything will be alright.

Nicole

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger tstar said...

it isn't exactly exam stress actually.

thanks =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home