Friday, May 11, 2007

Conversation; Family; Music

olivia: .... the bride and the proom... proom...
me: haha... "prune", haha...
olivia: ... prune...
me: hahaha... no! It's "bride and the groom"!
me: haha, the bride and the prune!
olivia: The bride and the groom.

A little while later,

olivia: the bride and the pr.... pru...

--------------------------
Decided to send my mother off at the airport today together with my family. Didn't make much eye contact with her but we took some pictures and she told me to take care of Olivia as well as some last minute instructions on her lessons this Sunday.

Just remembered today that Sunday is Mother's Day and she will be back at night. However, I've conveniently forgotten the occasion and have scheduled a date with a friend at that time. Feel a bit guilty. Can only make myself feel better by the fact that she'll be back at only 10pm at night.

Then my father, brother, sister and I had dinner at Ikea after which which we walked around next door - Giant. Had a fantastic time with them. Of course nicole had to spice things up by asking through twitter where am I when ridz is at Geek Terminal with them.

Speaking of Ikea reminded me of this song "Ikea" by Jonathan Coulton. You can listen to the song here, under the heading 4 Funny Ones. Song "Code Monkey" is also nice, I absolutely love it. Thanks to Chern Jie for the recommendation and for explaining to me what is indie (independent) music.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home