Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dinner

I had dinner with Adrian tonight at Changing Appetite at Marina Square. It was a quick, simple affair which ended with the both of us in Robinsons - me trying shoes and him trying to recommend me some shoes. Was trying to explain to him that for the ladies, choosing clothes and shoes are very complex affairs with many things to consider but I don't think he understood. I understood what he meant because I was like that not too long ago. As long as things fit, they look reasonable, then buy them. Reminded me of the experiment of asking a woman and a man to each go to a department store to buy a pair of jeans.

Slight diversion before going on with how dinner went.

Red star indicates where the jeans section is.

This is the route a woman will take if asked to go to a department store and buy a pair of jeans:

This is the route a man will take if asked to go to a department store and buy a pair of jeans:


Ok, end of diversion.

Adrian's dish

My dish. "The Cheesy Chicken". I think the name's about there. Terrific pun, though.

Adrian says he's camera-shy

Me eating

After the meal, I went to the toilet to wash my hands and pee. Don't ask why but I accidentally peed on my foot. Tried to clean it but the slipper and my sole was still sticky. Wipe that disgusted expression off your face now. Now you know why I drew a circle to hide my face. Adrian was quite speechless I think, when I told him what happened after I came out of the toilet. I hope he did not go home to puke his dinner.

Uh, yes, then I went to Robinsons to try on shoes. Adrian encouraged me too! *points accusing finger* Ah well, who knows where others' feet have gone too either. Well anyway, this is a caution for those who are going to Robinsons after today to try on shoes, you might want to think twice before trying them on. It's not the whole sole that's dirty, actually. It's only the heel area. Yar, so... SORRY!!!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home