Thursday, May 10, 2007

Listening to music

Lindsay Lohan - Confessions of a broken heart


One of the songs I listened to just now on the train.

Thumping bass, drums and cymbals playing in unison. I strangely take comfort in the constant rhythmic patterns, enjoying the spotting of rhythms played, imagining us playing them, producing that...

Increasingly, I have no words to explain what I am experiencing. It feels like I want to stand up and dance, to want to soak oneself in the music. Listening to it, it's like you are making the music. It feels like I'm going to explode at any time, yet my body takes it all in, and more. Every cell of the body is in resonance, moving and grooving. It doesn't matter what others think of me when they look at me listening to it - there is only me and the song.

This is how one must feel like, making love. It's intense. So intense I can't begin to explain.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home