Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ping.sg meetup #2. er...-something

I did say I'll blog about the day before, yesterday. Sorry for the late entry.

Monday, 23rd April 2007


The title is as such because Uzyn suggested it be named something like that.

It isn't actually a meetup, it was just lunch with Ridz. A Very Ordinary Lunch, if I may emphasize, at Burger King, if you'd like to know, in IMM, if you're curious. And I was at the other end of Singapore (relative to my house) on Monday because I initially planned to go to NUS in the morning to get a book from the library so I just asked him out for lunch.

My cousin actually rolled her eyes and giggled on MSN very, very suspiciously when I told her I will ask Ridz what we wanted to ask him on Monday when I see him, but then I just realized that I forgot to ask him what I was supposed to ask on Monday.

Ok, I know cousin was just kidding.

Anyway I was late for half an hour and Ridz ended up arriving later than me. =D The grilled chicken burger at BK was actually nice. Lunch, chat, then to our respective schools. Like that lor.

If you don't understand what's the fuss between the two of us, read here.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home