Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sorting out

A short SMS conversation with my mother raked up some stuff that I hadn't expected. In any case she is very stressed right now and I know that if I had not first apologized to her, she probably would not have said anything either. Things could turn very nasty. As much as I like abnormal psychology, I don't wish to have it in my home.

How insensitive of me to not have realized all this, to only be concerned of my own self. Now is to keep up with this understanding and helping I don't foresee being easy either.

Thanks to Ridzuan for giving me that little insight to why things could be the way it is. It didn't end up the way as expected, but it was still a push in the right direction.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home