Saturday, May 12, 2007

Why I am was angry

Now I am very angry because blogger erased my ENTIRE post and now I have to retype it.
-------------------------

Am angry, or WAS angry at somebody's reaction. Actually it wasn't a big deal. I'm not in the mood for the activity although I kind of miss it and his attention was what drove me. Still, I'm out of ideas. Ah, well. Maybe I'll wait until somebody else is interested or until I get the drive back, which I doubt. Sigh.

It's a vicious kind of cycle, see - I'm horny, I have it, he sees and he's interested, he expresses his interest, it gets me worked up, it fuels the desire to do more. Freak the exams. It killed my brain cells and my hormones and this lovely relationship with him. Hey, I have to blame somebody or something and since I can't bear to blame either him or me, I'll blame the exams.

Basically, I was pissed because there were no guys when I was horny. No horny guys, now that's a first. Not to mention that I was upset that things came to this. I miss it! I miss him! He was really my main drive! Anyway I'm not angry now because I guess things like that comes and goes.

Ok, I'd better shut up. I'm ruining my own reputation of an innocent girl. And I'm still innocent, mind you!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

7 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that guy is purposely ignoring you to get you to stop doing it?

Maybe.....

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger tstar said...

anonymous: hey there...
Purposely ignoring me to get me to stop? what for? he cld have told me straight if he wasn't interested anymore, save me the embarrassment too.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is your msn ? tstar =D

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger tstar said...

you the same anonymous as the above one? sorry, i don't give out my msn address like that.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i am not the same Anonymous as above......okay never mind =D

nice blog anyway

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger tstar said...

thx, anonymous!

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome hope to know you soon =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home