Friday, May 04, 2007

Won a voucher

Symphony 92.4FM just called me to say that I'd won a $50 voucher to California Pizza Kitchen! Sweet! I had never won anything like this before!

Just this Monday while studying in school and listening to Symphony 92.4, they were advertising for their InstruMentals competition. Coincidentally, the instrument was the marimba. How can I not know the sound of my own instrument? After some debating, I decided to go ahead and send an SMS with the answer to the stated number. Thought there would surely be others who will get it before me. Hmm, does this mean I'm fast or there aren't a lot of listeners? Well, classical music isn't that well received here.

Actually I don't really like pizzas and I don't like sitting in an air-conditioned place to eat pizza. The next thing you know, my digested pizza will be on your lap. But it might be an okay mother's day present. If not then maybe I'll ask some people out for a meal instead.

Now, to find out where is California Pizza Kitchen...

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i just ate at california' pizza last night!

its not bad, really! rmb to ask for 'thin crust'

its at the end of orchard, tanglin mall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home