Friday, June 08, 2007

Job done! ; Hearing

I finished my $6.50 per hour job, finally! This money is not easy to earn, physically. I think I have a slightly strained/sprained wrist. Terrible, considering the fact that I have a week for it to heal before the next percussion practice.

I was working at SAP Asia. It's a really rich company, I heard. MZ pulled me in for 3 days (which was later extended to 5 days) to sort, punch holes and file papers. I thought it would be easy. I have since learned how to sort thousands of pieces of paper more effectively and to never, ever underestimate a job. Of course at the same time I have acquired an aching back, strained wrist and strained left chest muscle. Quite a feat. Haven't felt so tired in quite a while.

What's really great about the company is that it has its own vending machine where you can just get a drink from it without paying money. Yes, that's right. You press the small rectangular button and a drink pops out, just like that! Must be heaven for coffee drinkers. Imagine the number of cups of coffee you could have everyday without paying a single cent. Anyway I had 2 cups of milo.

Monday back to the other job.
------------------
I think I'm losing my hearing. Right ear was muffled just recently. If I lose my hearing, I really don't know what I will do. Imagine not being able to hear music or anything, especially when you've been exposed to it a lot and was a band freak.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home