Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Minutes; soldier; work

I wrote the minutes for today's meeting. First time writing minutes, I was not sure what is important and what is not. When you work in a company where you know nuts about what they are doing, everything seems important. So I went with my intuition and I think I now have a brief piece of minutes for today's meeting. Hopefully I can still remember and decipher what is it that I wrote.

I don't think I am a very good worker. =(

--------------------
I have been seeing a lot of soldiers around. Heh. Makes me very happy.

Somebody in office today cried "drop ten, soldier!" I think I almost hyperventilated.

-------------------
Blog very devoid of content nowadays because I'm working. Which reminds me that I have to call my friend to do a survey.

I think I'll do it on MSN. Which should be excruciatingly long.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home