Saturday, June 23, 2007

Zhi Xiang's birthday

Some birthday parties tire me out.

Went for Zhi Xiang's 21st birthday party at his condo this evening. I know about 80% of the people there but I felt very uncomfortable. These people are my JC band friends. Think I've said before, I don't feel a part of them. The moment I stepped into the function room, my mask was on and it was there until I left the place.

Thanks to Caren for her company, Frankie for his presence and Eric.

Party was actually quite good compared to some others I've been to. Kudos to Zhi Xiang and Jeremy.

It was a 3 hour party. For 3 hours I kept wondering when it'd end. Up till now am awake for 12 hours but highlights of the day? Meeting CJ for 0.5 hours and chatting to Eric for 10 minutes. A mere 40 minutes out of 12 hours. Wonder what I've been doing the rest of the time.

I rocked. Sat and rocked. Front back front back left right left right. Constant rhythmic pattern. Unable to stop. Rocking comforts me.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home