Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Rating - (G)eneral

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating



Only a "G" for General Audiences? That is like saying that my blog is pure and innocent! Even DK has a rating higher than mine (at PG - Parental Guidance) and I think Chillycraps has a "R" rating. What the heck? So kids can now read my blog, but if they pick up anything bad from here, you all cannot blame me because my blog is rated G!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one I cannot believe. Sure or not???

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yar, it's true! i did it 2 times just in case it was wrong and both times it was G! Unbelievable sia.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger DK said...

Confirm error. Your blog is HIGHER than R rating lor. :P

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Wah. I am flattered that you all think so... highly... of my blog. -_-'''

 

Post a Comment

<< Home