Sunday, July 08, 2007

I don't like liking

I don't like when things go out of control. Sure it's exciting and there is the fun of trying to get things back in order.
But I don't like it when the going out of control involves feelings for another person. There are too many uncertainties for me, too much of everything.

guy: What do you want?
me: (pause) I want to be alone, I don't want relationships.

Too much complexity, too much to understand, too much to take. It's like a system overload. I don't understand why people want this complexity and vulnerability.

My mind is saying one thing, my heart is doing another.

Can anybody handle me at all?

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My mind is saying one thing, my heart is doing another."

It's all about the mind over body.. Hahah.. Must.. overcome... the.. heart...

It's painful.. but possible..

Jia You.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home