Friday, July 06, 2007

Lookalike

I was looking at the Classifieds a few days back when I came across something for the 2nd time, grinned wildly at it and was reminded that I have to blog about this.

This is Uzyn, founder of ping.sg:

Apologies for small picture. The following was found in the Classifieds:

Uzyn's lookalike! Who, despite having poor grades, still looks quite happy. I have a feeling this is really how Uzyn looks like when he's young.

So Uzyn, poor grades?

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

5 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The only similarity I see in the pic is that both persons in the photos are wearing checkered shirts.

Haha that kid was cute. I was so much more thinner when I was young. Very skinny.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger tstar said...

uzyn: skinny? wah, sekling must have fed you a lot!

don't u see the similarity? the faces are so similar! i almost got a shock when i flipped the papers!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahahahahaha..

tstar, its true. whn i first knew uzyn, he was erm, more... skinny. hee hee!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Herry said...

Haha..ya..the kid really look like Uzyn. :D

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger tstar said...

daphne: really?? =D

herry: phew! i thought i was the only one who thought so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home