Thursday, July 05, 2007

Today

May I drop over at your place? I asked. He said yes, I may, and told me the time he would need to leave. So I told him I will drop by if I can make it. I prepared my stuff, brought the book, took a shower, took a look at my ingrown toe nail and then finally left the house. Traveling would take about an hour which should technically give me an hour with him before we both need to leave to do our own stuff. An hour would be too much, I decided, don't want to impose on him. I headed for NTUC but could not find the biscuits I was looking for. I boarded the train. Few minutes later I received a SMS from him, he said he has to leave earlier, a full 45 minutes earlier than the time he has told me. I would reach the place exactly the time he would leave his house. Er then I probably won't reach in time. It's ok then. I replied. I wondered if I should get off the train.

I reached, sat and watched people skating for 45 minutes then sat outside McDonald's for the next half an hour.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home