Thursday, September 27, 2007

Away next weekend

After 4 years of not having stepped out of Singapore, I'm finally doing so next weekend. Leaving on 5th October Friday morning, coming back the following Monday morning. Nowhere far, just to Malaysia where father's friend's daughter is getting married. Don't know what has it got to do with me either and not sure how I ended up going.
Oh, think it was because I was wondering aloud if I should just tag along. (A long time of not traveling does that to one sometimes, not that I travel often.)

Oh alright, firstly, I wanted to test if my so-called-overseas-sickness is just in my mind or is it for real - FYI, I puke, can't eat and can lose a few kilograms within 5 days of being on another land. Symptoms only appeared nearly 4 years ago, the last time I traveled out, and I really really really would like to travel with my friends someday. Secondly, I wanted to get more stamps in my passport - it's damn empty!

I sound like a bimbo.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home