Sunday, September 16, 2007

Feeling

Not that it's much, but it's easier to not feel. It's a skill to be able to distance oneself from things happening around and to look at things from a third person's perspective. In a way, to put yourself a little away from stuff, to tell yourself that this is how things are supposed to be; it protects you. At least it does for me. To be able to always feel to extreme levels and feel for others is not necessarily a good thing - so much emotions. There are times when I wish I can just bother about myself, ensure that I'm happy and that's it. Hmm, maybe I do do it. On second thoughts, perhaps I have not been distancing myself enough. Yet, is it true that to feel is a blessing? What about hurt? Is that a blessing too?

Ha! Such silliness!

I just wish I can do something to make you a little happier instead of just sitting away from you; non-action might be a good decision, but action might be a better decision, yes? I just wish I can give you a little bit more happiness and know that you smiled a little wider. I just want that and I really wish I knew what to do.

Non-action. Action.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home