Thursday, September 20, 2007

List

  • Was walking happily in MRT station from Dhoby Ghaut NEL to Dhoby Ghaut NS-Line when one of the strap of my slippers broke.

  • Benison came down from Orchard where we were supposed to meet.

  • I walked all the way to Charles and Keith in Plaza Singapura, barefooted.

  • Some insurance guy asked why don't I want to wear my slippers.

  • Benison came and told me my green slippers clash with my attire.

  • I told him I don't usually buy shoes, which explains why I'm wearing green slippers (and probably why the strap broke).

  • Ended up getting a pair of heels from Charles and Keith.

  • Benison says at least now everything kinds of match.

  • I miss my green slippers.

It was a nice time spent, talking a lot about a lot of things. Am glad I met up with him before he left for the University of California, Los Angeles.

Line below meant only for Aimei:
By the way, Aimei, Benison didn't know that you left for Korea already and wanted to ask both of us out for dinner.

And I came home to my spoilt computer being repaired. Was harsh to my father for a bit because of some computer settings.

Kind of don't want tomorrow to come, but it still will anyway. You don't want some things to end nor some things to begin, but they will anyway. So what do you do? Wash your feet, your face and your teeth, comb your hair, then square your shoulders, take a deep breath and face tomorrow and whatever it may bring. It's coming anyway, and I know I'll feel better tomorrow after some sleep.

Things will be ok. You'll feel better.

I know it will. It always does. Things will be better.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha really!? a pity I couldnt meet u guys for dinner!! :)

miss u alot!! and i love u!!! Can't wait to see u again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home