Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My bed, currently

Show you all my bed.

When I'm busy, my bed is messy.

This is considered mild. At least it can be cleaned up. I know there are some of you who have beds so piled up with books, notes and whatever-else-accidentally-thrown-there you probably sleep on the living room's sofa.

Or you sleep with your books.

Heh, embarrassingly, I used to do that when I'm too tired or lazy to clear up then bed before sleeping so I'll just push everything to one half of the bed and I sleep on the other half.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like mine. and yah i also have the habit of pushing off half the things whn i want to sleep. but that was when i was in hall lah. now i stay at home.. double bed. i got one side for my junk, n the other side for me to slp. haha...

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger tstar said...

wah! king-sized bed ah! haha, your books share your bed with you, they so lucky. I sometimes sleep in a half-sized bed, coz half of a single-size.. heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home