Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pre-party - 4 hours

I fear nobody turns up. I fear everything will go wrong. Why am I going to so much trouble for a mere birthday. Need some encouragement!

Ah, think of the fact that I will see my friends! I'm working for them! It's not a birthday, it's just dinner and a get-together.

Did I mention how pretty the table of girls opposite us at California Pizza Kitchen were?

Do I have batteries for the camera?

Frazzled, frazzled.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

err... happy birthday :)

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, your birthday is one day after mine? Happy 21st Birthday! Hope your party went well. :)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger tstar said...

fergus: thanks! =)
huimei: it's today, 30th, actually. So I think it's 2 days after yours? Thanks for the wish! Happy Belated birthday to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home