Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pre-party - 6 hours

6 hours before party starts.

Parents got me this damn classy silver necklace with diamonds which comes with a Drusilla New York bag and wallet. I am very sorry to say that I do not know the brand. Tried googling it but all I got was Drusillas Park and the wikipedia on Drusilla. Well, it is a very interesting name.

Went grocery shopping for a few food items and it hits me that I have very big-eater friends coming and there do not seem to be enough food.

My hands stink of that clam smell because I have been sorting them out.

Need to epilate my armpits so that you all won't puke when I raise my arms and you see the small bush underneath. Just kidding.

So much school work to be done and not enough time.

Nervous, anxious, freaking out. Wish I did not have to sleep so that I can finish whatever I can in time. I can sit at the computer for more than 6 hours straight, writing an essay or doing up presentation or something.

Plastic plates are so non-environmental-friendly. My mother, FYI, do not see the point of recycling and using ceramic plates. She pushed a pile of plastic plates into my hands and told me to use those later then freaking throw them away. I feel so uncomfortable. I mean the other reason why I wanted steamboat besides that it was fun was because it is supposed to be relatively environmentally-friendly without the plastic and paper plates. Dammit, if I have to wash the ceramic/plastic plates then I will!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home