Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Summary


  1. FASS Dean's office called me up today regarding the yellow form. Don't know what's going on but I'm supposed to go down tomorrow, Thursday, to meet somebody about it. I thought my yellow form application didn't go through - it was one semester ago, why suddenly now start all over again. I just want to put that whole damn thing behind me.
  2. Have a huge urge to have hot chocolate. Perhaps will head down to Spinelli @ University Hall tomorrow. Is it called "University Hall"? Forgot.
  3. Very behind in readings and need to go through statistics notes from last, last semester again.
  4. Having earache.
  5. Piano recital by A/P Albert Tiu, presented by Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, titled On the other hand, was fantastic. I'm sorry I almost fell asleep in the beginning, though.
  6. Emotionally tired. Think I'm quite a failure and really weak. At a lost as to what to do or think. Am tempted to take the easiest way out.
  7. Felt lonely having lunch today. Very seldom feel this way.
  8. I'm really very hairy everywhere.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Sngs Alumni said...

Hee hee! I also nearly fell asleep at the beginning... only woke up at Godowsky... dunno why also. Maybe my battery recharged liao. :)

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Yar! I think i also only woke up around that part, but felt quite sleepy through the whole thing. Oh, I pity his right hand, it must be very tired after that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home