Sunday, September 09, 2007

To YZ

Dear YZ,

If you are reading this, you will be wondering why there is a post dedicated to you. I mean besides the fact that a few of your seniors would like to pummel you physically verbally for sincerely denying that you are pretty, I would also like to ask where have you gone to?! Your company must be terrible and giving you lots of OT for you not to have appeared on MSN or blogged for an entire week.

An entire week leh!

I mean usually you will come online and bug me, then now I have to bug you through my blog. Bug bug bug! Ok, hope you're having a good time interning and hope to see you soon.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger yz said...

thankiew =D

so sweet of you. haha!

i did a reply post =D

ask me out sometime after work. haha

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Ok, will be replying ur post in ur comment...
haha, we could have gone on doing reply posts through our blogs until we meet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home