Thursday, October 18, 2007

KL - Some sights

We laid down on the concrete floor, tried hovering over the water, tried all sorts of angles and in the end only managed to capture part of it:

Petronas Twin Towers

In all its (literally) shining glory.

Junxiang was saying that it's really a waste of electricity and I agree. From what I could see, there were rows and rows of light on the building itself and also from sources like that below:


I was so amazed by the fact that I could see this huge beam of light that I stopped and took a picture of it. Almost expected to see the batman sign in the sky. So much light and electricity just to light up an office building with nobody in it?

On the Second Link

I feel very suaku (mountain tortoise) because when I first entered Malaysia, I saw billboards. Lots and lots of them. I have never seen billboards before in real life, I think. So I discretely tried taking pictures of them on the moving bus but ended up with none because I was too slow the bus was too fast, not to mention that my camera was clicking very loudly. Finally managed to get some pictures on my way back to Singapore.


Then there's so much greenery, so much land! I could not help but start snapping pictures of it.

Greenery

Greenery

...and more greenery!

It takes 2 hours to travel from one end of Singapore to the other end but takes 5 hours to travel to KL. Suddenly Singapore feels so tiny. Ok, so we're tiny in actual fact and now I feel even more suaku for being so amazed at the matter of seeing greenery, land and billboards.

Oh have I mentioned that their postboxes are really cute?

All this from just the beginning of a trip to KL, a city that bears certain resemblances to Singapore. Imagine what would happen if I went elsewhere completely unlike Singapore. I'd probably get an orgasm on the spot.

Ok, almost time for me to start blogging proper about the trip.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home