Friday, October 05, 2007

Trying to load birthday photos; Off to m'sia

It's 4.03am. I'm trying to load the photos from the camera onto my computer but it is not working. First needed to install software, then it occurred to me to just use a card reader but somehow it is not reading right. Don't know what's wrong.

Was up at 8.30am yesterday morning, lazed until 10am and am awake till now. 18 hours already.

At this point in time, there seems to be something wrong with the card reader, my computer is giving out funny noises and I'm very very tired. Keep typing stuff wrongly.

4 hours from now I'd be on a coach to Kuala Lumpur for 4 days 3 nights, the last day of which is the point of the trip - attend my father's friend's daughter's wedding. I don't even know who she is!

Oh I brought my short short skirt.

My sincere apologies that I still am unable to load the photos thus unable to blog about my birthday. Will do so when I am back, promise. Provided the card does not blow up or something.

In the meantime I'll be doing paper blogging, which means you all can't read anything until I return home on Monday (or unless I can get my hands on a computer with internet access in KL). I have school on Monday afternoon so after 6pm is probably the earliest I can blog. Which means this blog will be stagnant until then. =(

You all may ignore this place for the weekend, but don't forget me, ok! Although it has been pretty boring here.

Oh sheesh, when do I ever say things like that.

Have to sleep. Everything's swaying about me and my parents are going to come in soon to ask why the hell am I still awake at 4.14 am.

See you all on Monday, 8th October! Singapore timing 6pm. That's GMT +8.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home