Thursday, October 04, 2007

A world out there

It's 3.13am and I'm awake and I need to be awake until I finish everything.

It hits me repeatedly over the head how much each person I have come across has influenced me, changed me, put ideas into my head, let me see yet another part of this huge world. It's like having a bat enchanted to hover over my head and hit me again and again. Haha.

It's a major thing, this. So many people I've come across and so many more to meet in the future. How do you thank everybody for having let me seen something new? If I could, I would have liked to look at every single individual face-to-face, told them in what way they have influenced me, and then thank them very sincerely.

The world is huge, how can I allow myself to be cooped in a single dimension of life? How can anybody allow themselves to? I wish I will live my life, I wish I will know how to do so and I wish I will have the courage to do it.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home