Saturday, November 10, 2007

Young at heart

Few days ago my father came into my room, picked up my pig and started (kind of) cooing at it. Then he went to the master bedroom, took Ah Bear, came back into my room and put both Ah Bear and piggy facing each other.

He says both of them very lonely.

By the way, this is my pig, in its initial cleaner state:

It's a little dirtier now though because I have been sleeping with it and kicking it around on the bed and the floor. But it is still very cute =)

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, the action your dad is so sweet. =)
And yes, your piggy is v cute. =)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hello vanclaire! haha, he's very funny sometimes. think he got influenced by us. sometimes he will talk to ah bear like we do, haha...

piggy oinks thanks at you! hahaha!

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, the pig looks cute....i agree. Where ja get it?

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger tstar said...

mr_2: it was a birthday gift from some friends. Male friends who, I suppose, did not know what to get a female, but who accidentally got a gift that's supremely cute and I really like. haha...
I'm guessing it's from give-a-gift shop or smthing if u want an inkling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home