Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back but haven't blogged

All of you should smack me.

Touched down in Singapore 1.30am this morning, came back, finally had some semi-proper sleep till 12 in the afternoon when I could no longer stand the horrendously loud drilling. Had breakfast, relaxed and watched anime until now. And now I have to go back to studio for handbells rehearsal until freaking 12 midnight! Then tomorrow it's show at Changi Airport, at 7.15am and 9.15am and then another show at Science Park after that in the afternoon. Maybe I'll be able to finally blog when I come back.

Really apologetic! In the meantime go check out some other interesting blogs like Sibeh Sian's or chillycraps' or stickgirl's. All very nice!

Or you can come and check out my twitter and see what I'm doing/complaining/thinking about or just read that little red box on the right sidebar.

I miss Hong Kong.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home