Thursday, December 06, 2007

Off to HK

I finished my exams on Monday and I haven't blogged since then! Extremely apologetic!

Stephanie. flying off later. says:
ok I'm going off

Stephanie. flying off later. says:
argh wait

Stephanie. flying off later. says:
I haven't blogged

Stephanie. flying off later. says:
argh!!!

Don't think you all want the sob story of how my exams are lah, hor? To cut it short and sweet, it was horrible, I told my parents I might very likely drop to a 3rd class Honours, if I still do Honours, and they are very upset but very encouraging and I'm very upset and pissed at myself.

Ok, if you all don't know yet (I don't remember talking about this - in fact, I don't remember what I blogged about because I haven't been blogging frequently! Sorry!), I'm flying off today at approximately 7am to Hong Kong for an educational trip and will be back on 11th December midnight. Am learning how to play handbells. Will be very busy and very tired.

As I've said before, if you all don't know what a handbell is, please refer here.

If you all don't know I'm playing in a concert on 26th December 2007, please refer here.

Sorry, no time to post pictures and anything because I have have HAVE to get some sleep before waking up at 3 am. That leaves me 1 hour of rest.

ARGH!!! I forgot to do Module Preference Exercise! That's for choosing modules for next semester. Cham. Ok, come back on 11th and do in the afternoon, before it closes at 5pm.

I'm so sorry I have been neglecting you all! Thank you for checking in here when you all can! I'll blog when I come back on 11th December ok! See you all then! =)

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home