Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Recycling Bean

I just created "The Recycling Bean"!

Inspiration drawn from Jing Hong's MSN nick and the "Bring Your Own Bag" scheme. I drew this from scratch using Microsoft Paint because I have no other drawing software and it turned out quite alright anyway.

I'll be incorporating this into my sidebar to show that I support recycling. It's also damn cute can! If you want to use this "bean" to spread the word of recycling, please go ahead and do so. Any suggestions on improving The Recycling Bean's look is welcome (because I quite suck at design).

Oh, and would the name "The Recycle Bean" or "The Recycling Bean" be better? Or would there be no difference? Or would you suggest any other name?

Even better, create your own if you want to!

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a recycling been!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger tstar said...

recycling bean in the recycling bin...

and it's spelt "bean" not "been" =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home