Saturday, January 12, 2008

Romance and Beauty (World)

I think in all the things that I've done and experienced (which really isn't a lot), the one I failed most in is probably in love and relationships. I mean it's even worse than in terms of my academic and music life lor. Seriously, I don't even know how it really is in a relationship. All of mine are.... in the middle of nowhere. Is it so difficult to find a serious and good guy who likes me and whom I like back? I don't even need him to be ultra good-looking lor. By the way, I think my friends will agree that I have bad tastes in men anyway. They think the guys I'm interested in are not good-looking. Excuse me! I look at the heart okay! This is called the inner beauty! Walao. *multiple pokes*

Ok, going to watch Beauty World this Wednesday or Saturday. Hopefully YZ can make it, if not I'd have to go watch alone again. Anyway it's nice to watch a musical alone, nobody to disturb you and you get to submerge yourself fully into the whole atmosphere as well as in your own thoughts of the musical after the musical.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home