Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

SMSed mum,

me: I'm going home for dinner but might be quite late because need to go out buy something for a friend... Going with Pearlin...

Not buying for boyfriend horz... Haha...

Don't know if she knows it's Valentine's Day the next day. Wrote that just in case she thought I'm dating somebody.

Oh, I don't have lessons on Valentine's Day, which is today. So lucky, right? My free day from school falls nicely on Valentine's Day. It would have been nice if not for the fact that my day is so free it's kind of sad. No outings, no meetings, no dates.

I'M JUST KIDDING! Of course I have a date! In fact, I have a lot of dates! My schoolwork would be very upset with me if I forgot about them.

Happy Valentine's Day!

On this day I send my love to all my friends.
On this day I thank you all for all your support and tolerance.

And on this day I thank all of you, my readers, whether I know you personally or not, for having been with me, reading my entries and commenting;
For having given me support, encouraged me, advised me, been stern with me and shared with me.

Have a wonderful day! V-day is not necessarily for couples only. Every day should be treasured. If you have been neglecting somebody important because of work or otherwise, been too caught up in the material world to notice things around you, (although V-day now very commercialized, but forget the irony here) take a short break, take a step back and appreciate the things around you. And if you are not too shy, show that appreciation, whether it's towards somebody or something. (Heh, please don't go kiss your computer/laptop/handphone/gaming console. They are dirtier than the toilet bowl.) I find that the simplest things are the most beautiful.

P/S If you don't get it, I'm dating my schoolwork.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger xm said...

HAHAH. guess what, i spent vday with my books tooo=D

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

xm: WHY?! Shouldn't you be spending it with your bf??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home