Friday, February 22, 2008

To Friend

Read and re-read the latest entries in my friend's blog. I know her family's going through a rough time now, settling divorce and all. However, there seems to be something different in the atmosphere recently. The fear and anger she writes about is terrifying. I don't know what exactly happened but it sounds like violence has surfaced.

However is the progress now, I hope things get settled quickly so that she can soon return to a home where she need not fear anymore. I have walked past her, talked to her and felt something different within her. Something more serious below that candid surface, a tension just beneath. Don't know if it's just me. It's really depressing and worrying. In the meantime, I hope time spent with the two good friends she's always with in University have taken her mind off things a little and made her feel better.

Friend, if you need anything or any help, you know your friends, including me, are just a phone call or SMS away.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home